- Our crew will arrive with our trailer, stage equipment and then proceed to extensively grind the surface of your concrete to a 60-120 CSP.
- When the concrete surface has been properly prepared and profiled with our diamond grinding equipment it will be thoroughly cleaned and vacuumed to allow for a proper bond with our Metallic coating materials.
- We will then mix for use the epoxy coating material noted on your proposal that you have chosen with your metallic colors of choice.
- Once the preparation steps are complete and mixing is done the application of your new floor coating will start. First, 1 solid colored coat of odorless WB base coat material is applied. After proper drying of 4-6 hours your metallic color of choice will be hand applied to the entire floor. This is done in random patterns with a brush, roller, and trowel method and misted with either denatured alcohol, acetone, or xylene to achieve its desired look. This look is totally custom to your floor only and can never be duplicated. Every concrete metallic project is its own custom work of art.
- Once your floor is dry after (24 hours) a wax should be applied to further protect the finish. You will be given a gallon of a cherry scented liquid high solids wax to keep for the future for an annual application with a microfiber mop. This wax application is simple and takes only a few minutes to complete.
TEN YEAR WARRANTY* -against peeling, flaking, or delamination from concrete surface. If this occurs within the warranty period we will return to fix those areas free of charge. This warranty does not cover natural concrete movement including but not limited to the following: control joint cracking, edge cracking, concrete surface cracking due to slab movement or scratching, scuffing etc. Excessive intentional abuse of Poly Aspartic coating will void any and all warranties. Any delamination or bubbles or blistering caused by off gassing or hydro-static pressure are not covered under warranty and are beyond the control of NoCo Concrete llc. Warranties are
non-transferable from owner to owner.