GARAGE FLOOR COATING - APPLICATION PROCEDURE
- Upon arrival to your property we will park our coatings trailer as close to your project entry way as is possible.
- Once equipment is unloaded our crew will extensively diamond grind the surface of your concrete to a 30-60 CSP.
- When the concrete surface has been properly prepared and profiled with our diamond grinding equipment it will be
thoroughly cleaned and vacuumed to allow for a proper bond with our Poly Aspartic coating materials.
- Any specified cracks (excluding control joints) will be filled at this time before any Poly Aspartic materials are applied.
- Once the preparation steps are complete the application of your new floor coating will start. Our applications are done
entirely by a roller, squeegee, and brush application method. This ensures excellent quality control & neatness.
- For all chip floor applications we first always start with a pigmented base coat which will compliment your chip colors.
- Our RESINWERKS FULL POLY ASPARTIC concrete coating system base coat will first include a heavy initial application of
color pigmented base coat which will be followed immediately by the color chip application which is full coverage broadcast
onto the wet pigmented base surface. At this time the crew will take a 2-3 hour break after these steps to allow proper drying
and adhesion time for the chips to firmly bed into the Poly Aspartic liquid.
- After a 2-3 hour wait time the crew will return vac and scrape the excess chips off the floor to achieve the desired surface
- All scraped chips are vacuumed up and discarded and the final top coating of clear top coat material can begin.
- Our BEST option will receive 1 clear top coat application of RESINWERKS KINETIC HIGH SOLIDS full poly aspartic
material. This is our top of the line high solids system and comes with a lifetime warranty*. This high solids top coat allows
for a smoother and easier to clean surface as well as more durable and shock resistant floor. We recommend this option for
well used garages, shops & handy homeowners. Return to use your garage in 24 hours to walk and 48 hours for vehicles.
- Our STANDARD option will receive 1 clear top coat application of RESINWERKS KINETIC STANDARD 72% solids full poly
aspartic material. This is our standard grade homeowner system and comes with a 10 year warranty*. This top coat allows
for a durable floor with skid resistance that will still stand up to everyday use. We recommend this option for the average
everyday homeowner. Return to use your garage in 24 hours to walk and 48 hours for vehicles.
- The entire work area around your job is properly cleaned, a ribbon is put up across the garage, and the job is complete.
- All guarantees are against peeling, flaking, or delamination from concrete surface. If this occurs within the warranty period
we will return to fix those areas free of charge. This warranty does not cover any pre-existing conditions checked in the preexisting conditions section of your proposal or any natural concrete movement including but not limited to the following:
control joint cracking, edge cracking, concrete surface cracking due to slab movement. Excessive intentional abuse of any
coating will void any and all warranties. Any delamination or bubbles or blistering caused by off gassing or hydro-static
pressure are not covered under warranty and are beyond the control of NoCo Concrete llc. Warranties are non-transferable
from owner to owner.