- Upon arrival to your property we will park our coatings trailer as close to your project entry way as is possible.
- Once necessary equipment is unloaded our crew will sweep and vac your floor and prepare for acid stain application. Taping and paper masking will be done at this time as well if required.
- Unfortunately cracks and carpet tack holes cannot be repaired as they will be visible thru the stain and coating.
- Once the preparation steps are complete the application of your new floor coating will start. First, 1-2 colored acid stains of your choice will be sprayed & blended in various patterns to achieve a unique look. This look is totally custom to your floor only and can never be duplicated or darkened or lightened. This application is permanent and is done in one application. Every concrete acid stain project is its own custom work of art and all concrete will react differently with acid stain applications. We cannot guarantee the exact final look of acid stain.
- Once the stain is dry and soaked into the concrete, 6-12 hours depending on temperatures, a neutralizer will be applied. The neutralizer will then be wet mopped and wet vac cleaned and the concrete allowed to properly dry.
- Upon our return 2 days later after drying, a layer of a clear Epoxy or Poly Aspartic material depending on your plan of choice is applied. Application of all epoxy and Poly Aspartic clear coat is done by roller and brush method. The above method insures superior neatness and beautiful appearance of the finished product. The job is now complete and should not be walked on for 2 days to allow proper drying.
Five year epoxy warranty or ten year polyaspartic warranty*- against peeling, flaking, or delamination from concrete surface. If this occurs within the warranty period we will return to fix those areas free of charge. This warranty does not cover natural concrete movement including but not limited to the following: control joint cracking, edge cracking, concrete surface cracking due to slab movement or scratching, scuffing etc. Excessive intentional abuse of Poly Aspartic coating will void any and all warranties. Any delamination or bubbles or blistering caused by off gassing or hydro-static pressure are not covered under warranty and are beyond the control of NoCo Concrete llc. Warranties are non-transferable from owner to owner.