OUTDOOR QUARTZ- APPLICATION PROCEDURE
Turn any plain broomed finish concrete patio into a work of art to be talked about by all who walk upon it! Let Noco Coatings and Concrete LLC apply a custom colored 6 layer quartz coating system that will beautify and protect your concrete for years to come!
- Upon arrival to your property we will park our coatings trailer as close to your project entry way as is possible.
- Once necessary equipment is unloaded our crew will extensively grind the surface of your concrete to a 30-60 CSP.
- When the concrete surface has been properly prepared and profiled with our diamond grinding equipment it will be thoroughly cleaned and vacuumed to allow for a proper bond with our Poly Aspartic coating materials.
- Any specified cracks (excluding control joints) will be filled at this time before any Poly Aspartic materials are applied.
- Once the preparation steps are complete the application of your new floor coating will start. Our applications are done entirely by a roller, squeegee, and brush application method. This ensures excellent quality control & neatness.
- Our 6 layer Quartz coating system will include the application of the pigmented base coat with a full broadcast of colored quarts on top for the first 2 layers. Once dry the excess quartz is reclaimed and the 3rd layer which is clear Poly Aspartic material is then applied followed immediately by the 4th layer of quartz which is full coverage broadcast onto the wet surface again. Adequate drying time is allowed between coats to achieve proper coating strength. After drying the excess quartz is reclaimed and the surface properly vacuumed and ready for the final top coat. The 5th and 6th last layer of the system is a clear Poly Aspartic top coat. This is squeegee and roller applied heavily.
- The entire work area around your job is properly cleaned, a ribbon is put up across the surface, and the job is complete.
- We recommend 1 day to walk and 2 days for furniture on your new surface.
- WE ARE THE ONLY LOCAL COMPANY THAT OFFERS CUSTOMERS A 6 LAYER SYSTEM!
- The 6 layer quartz system comes with a 5-year warranty against peeling, flaking, or delamination from concrete surface. If this occurs within the warranty period we will return to fix those areas free of charge. This warranty does not cover natural concrete movement including but not limited to the following: control joint cracking, stains on surface, edge cracking, concrete surface cracking due to slab movement. . Any delamination or bubbles or blistering caused by off gassing or hydro-static pressure are not covered under warranty and are beyond the control of NoCo Coatings & Concrete LLC. Excessive intentional abuse of Poly Aspartic coating will void any and all warranties. Any warranties are non-transferable.